Having submitted an order, an email of acknowledgement will be sent to your confirmed email address. This email indicates that your order has been successfully received and will be acted on in due course. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us for the sale of proposed goods. Any implied contract will only exist when your order has been successfully processed and an official invoice has been produced. These specific terms have been introduced to protect against the sale of mistakenly under-priced goods and in instances where a particular product cannot be supplied for any reason. In cases of a necessary price increase, affected customers will be contacted to ensure the amended price is acceptable.
Credit Card Security
All credit card transactions are handled by Cardsave Gateway of Worldpay. This is one of the largest independant Payment service Providers in the UK. Cardsave has achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). Cardsave adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but the terms and conditions we apply to the contract between us shall be those in force at the time we receive your order. We reserve the right to amend our prices and shipping charges without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document with our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions regarding our terms of service then please contact us. This website is owned and operated by: Careycompany Summercourt Ridgeway, Ottery St Mary Devon EX111DT England